Upcoming Interest Socials:
March 26: Chocolate Fondue Fountains
April 23: Fresh Fruit Skewers
May 21: Super Sundaes
June 25: Mix Your Own Trail Mix
Location: Kyle Kahn Studios
8A LaGrange, Newnan, GA 30263
Day/Times: Sundays @ 5:30-6:30pm
September 24, 2017
THE CHURCH WE SEE
The church we see is fun, caring, and full of life!
- Demonstrating the extravagant love and grace of God to all people!
- One that is relevant, creative, and dynamic! A church kids and students will love to go to!
- Have a high level of camaraderie, where people develop life-long friends!
The church we see brings healing!
- We seeks to eradicate racial and cultural barriers and be welcoming, regardless of ethnic background or economic standing! We celebrate diversity!
- We embrace the power of God that heals, delivers, and sets free!
The church we see reaches those who are far from God!
- By reaching the lost by unconditional love, an uncompromising message, and relevant style!
- We will seek to restore hope to those who lost trust in the local church!
The church we see impacts our city!
- One that comforts the hurting, strengthens the weak, and clothes and feeds the needy!
- One that displays integrity and excellence in everything we do!
The church we see has leaders with integrity!
- They practice what they preach!
- Have a leadership that is approachable, caring, and full of empathy!
- One that is wise with God’s resources and practice good business acumen!
The church we see builds strong marriages and families!!
- One that ministers to the whole family by engaging children, developing youth, and strengthening marriages!
- One that connects singles to God’s family and ministers to them at their stage of life!
The church we see worships the Lord passionately and enthusiastically!
- One that embraces the presence of the Holy Spirit
- One that is excited about learning God’s Word and deepening their relationship with Him!
Why Another Church?
- 80% of all Atlantans do not attend church.
- Coweta county is the 9th fastest growing county in Georgia and the 26th fastest growing county in the United States. Since 2003 the population has risen over 100%.
- There are over 4 million lost souls in Atlanta. More than 3,300 people move to Atlanta every month.
- More than 10,000 people in metro Atlanta experience homelessness on any given night, with more than 40% being women and children.
- Atlanta is among the nation’s top 10 cities for human trafficking.
- In the U.S. alone about 400 churches close every single year. The only thing that has worse turnover are restaurants and you don’t see them stopping.
- About 75% of the nation is unchurched and we believe that the only hope in this world is through a relationship with Jesus. As a church, we want to help people find that hope.
- There are tens of thousands of people far from God in Coweta and Fayette counties.
Steve and Jane Hutchinson, Pastors
Pure and simple, it is our aim to love God and people! We believe what God has done to us He wants to do through us in order to be a blessing to others. Jane and I met while I was an associate pastor of a small church in Ohio. She was living in California but was home for Christmas and heard me speak on December 26, 1993. Needless to say, I did some visitor follow up and the rest is history. We have been married for 20 years and have the four most amazing children: Caleb (18), Luke (16), Christianna(12), and our little fire ball, Faith (7). Our love for these kids is inexpressible and ministry to our family will always be in the forefront of our lives. We are convinced God honors this principle and will make us more effective.Read More
Be part of something great.
Share life with friends who care.
Hear the Word in a personal way.
Worship with people of like faith.
Be part of something your kids will love.
Build a legacy.
Have the time of your life.
Experience the presence of God in a powerful way.
Experience the joy of serving others.
Show our community how much we care.
“Life Springs Church exists to help people ‘win in life’ through a vibrant relationship with Jesus!”
“We provide quality services to people by REACHING UP (Worship), REACHING OUT (Outreach), and REACHING IN (Discipleship).”
At Life Springs Church, it is our deep desire to be a life-giving church that is reflected in the following values we espouse that will permeate the culture (atmosphere) of the church. We use the acronym L.I.F.E. to convey these values:
We believe that God sees our past, our present, and our future and extended His grace to us even with our sinful lives. Life can be pretty messy. We want to be a church that is okay with messy. God extended His grace to us and we want to extend grace to others. People must be treated with the utmost respect and honor. Since people matter to God and they will always matter to us. (Col. 3:14; 1 Cor. 16:14; 1 Cor. 13:1-8; John 13:34-35)
We believe that what is being said at Life Springs Church should be true. We want to create a level of trust within our community. We must be people of impeccable character from how we talk, think, in every action we take, or decision we make. We are far from perfect, but we seek to be honest in all of our dealings, seek the best for others, be free from jealousy, strife, or division. Trusted people whose word is a bond and whose character is rock solid. (Gal. 5:22-23; Titus 2:7; Psa. 78:72; 2 Kings 22:4-6)
Many people are living under an immense amount of stress, pain, and are working very hard to make a living. Regardless of your age or stage in life, we want all church services and activities to be fun and exciting for the whole family. We want to create an atmosphere that if you missed a Sunday service, you actually miss it! We promise not to beat people with the Gospel, nor make it difficult to serve without feeling overwhelmed or guilty. We want to create an environment that allow us to experience life the way God intended. (Neh. 8:10; Ecc. 2:24; Ecc. 3:4)
Excellence is not perfection, but giving our best effort. We believe that church should not be an afterthought. Whether we are teaching God’s word, greeting people, sweeping the floor, leading an outreach or people in worship, consoling a baby, or serving a cup of coffee, we should give our best effort. We believe that excellence honors God and inspires people. We want to honor God with our resources and honor you with your time. (Pro. 22:29; 2 Cor. 8:7, 21; 1 Kings 10; Col. 3:23)
The Cost of the Vision
The mission and vision of Life Springs Church is directly funded by the generosity of people like you. We exist so that all people can find new life in Christ and we would love for you to join us in that mission. Your generosity will help change countless lives. We are committed to honoring your gifts with faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and accountability so that you have full confidence in the financial integrity of Life Springs Church. Our goal is to raise $150,000 to launch Life Springs Church. Please prayerfully consider giving a significant one-time donation or partnering with us through recurring monthly donations. All donations are tax deductible and can be made by mail or by our secure online giving.
As approved ARC Church Planters, we will be given a matching funds donation from ARC Churches for up to $50,000. With this generous donation every dollar you give during this time will be doubled. From the bottom of our hearts we say “thank you” for your generosity.
What Can I Do?